- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Service kiosk inside the Front Entrance, Hauula side
- Pick up online package orders and packets; all other walk-up sales will be at the Will Call counter.
PCC historical Presentations
- 9:00 am Hukilau Theater
- Heighten your understanding through informative presentations by T. David Hannemann and John Muaina on the PCC's early beginnings and its Prophetic & Spiritual Voyage of Faith throughout the past 50 years.
Cultural welcome ceremony
- 10:00 am Various villages in the center
- Each village will perform a cultural welcome for all alumni and guests at the Center
- 11:30 am Front Entrance Plaza
- Participate in a welcome to Alumni and guests by current PCC leaders and employees.
Island Craft fair
- 12:30-6:00 pm May Day Area
- Shop for a variety of unique Polynesian arts and crafts. PCC labor missionary and alumnus Sione Tuione Pulotu will also display his historical carvings (not for sale).
pcc 50th Concert series
- 5:45 pm Front Entrance Court Yard
- This eveningʻs concert features the Joan S. Lindsey Hula Studio in the first half-hour, then island musician John Cruz, 6:35 - 7:05.
alumni welcome reception
- 6:30 pm Hawaiian Village
- Savor delicious foods at the Hawaiian Village while mingling with friends from the "good old days," with alumni providing spontaneous entertainment. Also, acknowledgement of labor and service missionaries. (Tickets required: Parking is available in the BYUH parking lot; enter through Gate 9 (near the PCC side of the Administration Building. (Check-in is required at the Box Office, on the Fiji Village bridge, or by Gate 9. Tickets may also be purchased for this event at those locations.)