pcc 50th anniversary parade
- 9:00 am Laie Town
- Participate in the PCC's Golden Jubilee parade or join the sideline crowds as employees, alumni and the community of Laie enjoy and participate in the grandest parade in the North Shore's history. (The parade starts from the PCC parking lot.)
alumni hospitality room at the byuh mckay foyer
- 11:o0 am - 5:00 pm BYU–Hawaii Career and Alumni Services will host a Hospitality Room for all PCC alumni in the BYUH McKay Foyer classroom. This will be a great opportunity for alumni to reconnect, share, update, or just hang out and relax between scheduled events. (Light snacks and ice water will be provided.)
- 11:30 am Front Entrance
- Participate in a welcome to Alumni and Guests by current PCC Leaders and on-site employees.
Day in polynesia
- 12:30 pm Islands
- Work in the island of your choice helping to recreate "living villages."
Mormon pacific historical society conference
- 1:00-5:00 pm BYU-Hawaii Little Theater
- The MPHS conference will focus on the history of the Polynesian Cultural Center, including presentations on:
- — George Paele Mossmanʻs Lalani Village as a Model for the Polynesian Cultural Center by Riley Moffat
- — "Iʻm an Enthusiast and I canʻt Help It": Howard W. Hunter and the Development of the PCC by Chad M. Orton
- — The Polynesian Cultural Center: "To Thy nameʻs honor and glory" by Eric Marlowe
- — A Condensed History of the Night Show by Dr. Craig Ferre
- — An alumni panel discussion on Early Night Show Performers
- — PCC Student Aid: A Fulfillment of Prophesy and a Blessing Like No Other by Isileli Kongaika
- — School Thy Feelings: Tying the Educational, Cultural and Spiritual Together: Critical Years at CCH and the Polynesian Cultural Center by Dr. P. Alfred Pratte
- — A panel discussion: Haoles in the Night Show (moderated by Dr. Mark James)
- There is a $5-each enrollment fee to attend the MPHS conference ($10 annual membership fee for those who wish to join MPHS)
pcc50th concert series
- 5:45 pm Front Entrance Court Yard
- ...featuring Halau O Na Pua Kukui in the first half-hour, then Irie Love
BYUH student/alumni social
- 8:00-11:00 pm BYUH Small Circle
- Have fun while mingling with current BYU-Hawaii students.
Ha: Breath of Life
- 9:30 pm Pacific Theater
- Enjoy an performance of the Polynesian Cultural Center's current new show with your old friends, added especially for alumni (tickets are required). Those who have purchased the reunion package should contact the Box Office if they wish to book this show.